Advanced Strategies For Overcoming Your Anxieties, Phobies, and Panic Attacks
The Panic Puzzle Program
Click Below to Watch a Short Video and Learn More About the Panic Puzzle Program:If you have anxiety, panic attacks, or a phobia of any kind, the below is probably all too familiar to you…
- Feeling constantly on edge, like your anxiety is stalking you and could pounce at any time.
- Scary, anxious thoughts running through your head that you just can’t seem to slow down or stop.
- Feeling like you’re about to lose control and do something dangerous or embarrassing, wondering if the next time you'll be strong enough to keep it contained.
- Getting light headed or dizzy and feeling like you’re going to pass out or faint.
- Feeling disconnected from reality and spacey, almost like you’re in a dream.
- Feeling trapped in situations you can’t ‘escape’ from…things like driving, restaurants, social functions, or even standing in line at the store!
- Worrying you’ll stop breathing because your chest and throat feel so tight and you can’t seem to slow your breathing.
- Feeling depressed about how small your world has gotten.
- Going to the hospital or doctor fearing a heart condition or other emergency to have them find nothing physically wrong with you.
- Being terrified to think that if you don’t get help soon you’re going to have to live your whole life being afraid?